- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoon Fresh Lime juice
- 1 lb mahi mahi
- 8 Flour tortillas or 1 large head bibb or romaine lettuce, separated into 8 large leaves
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 Cup Shredded cabbage
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cup Tatemada salsa Guajillo
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro finely chopped
- For Dressing: 1 cup Mayonnaise + 2 tablespoons of Guajillo Salsa
For the pico de gallo:
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro and ½ tablespoon lemon juice. Stir until evenly distributed, season with salt to taste.
For the tacos:
- Place fish into a dish or gallon size resealable bag and pour tatemada salsa guajillo over fish, allow to marinate in mixture 20-30 min.
- On a mixing bowl, add lime juice, Cabbage. Mix well.
- Heat a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, drizzle lightly with vegetable oil. Remove fish from marinade and cook in skillet about 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.