COME VISIT US AT OUR UPCOMING COSTCO ROADSHOWS: MAY 30 -JUNE 2 DALLAS, TX

BLUE OVEN BAKED
MAÍZ TOSTADAS
(6 PACK)

$80.00

Out of stock

Our Tostadas

Oven Baked Maíz Totopos

Pairs with:

  • Salsa
  • Guacamole

Ingredients

Nixtamalized Organic Blue Corn, Water, Lime, Pink Himalayan Salt.

Nutritional Facts

Servings: 14, Serving size: 1 Tostadas (14g)

Amount per serving: 
Calories 56, Total Fat 0.25g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0.05g (0%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 22mg (1%DV), Total Carb. 12.14g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 1.39g (5%DV), Total Sugars 0.08g (0%DV), Protein 1.24g (2%DV), Potassium 32mg (1% DV), Calcium 14mg (1%DV), Vitamin D 0g (0%DV), Iron 0.43mg(2% DV).

Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Return To Shop

Add Order Note Edit Order Note
Estimate Shipping
Add A Coupon

Estimate Shipping

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page